/   Shopping Cart 0 Item(s)

Powered by Zen Cart :: The Art of E-Commerce

2018 Music Wall Calendar Inspirational Musical Instrument Photography Gift for Musician Bass Guitar Piano Flute Cello Ukulele Saxophone Cymbal French Horn Mandolin 11x8.5 Matte 11x17 Open IN STOCK Handmade - XQS5CDJUU

• Model: XQS5CDJUU
  • 830 Units in Stock

$116.97  $25.37
Save: 78% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.78   reviews [257]

Here is a 2018 calendar for any music lover or musician. It's full of my fine art photographs of beautiful instruments, sure to inspire the musical artist in your life.

IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP NOW!

Your calendar will be professionally printed on smooth, matte paper for your writing pleasure. The overall size of the calendar while hanging open on your wall is 11" x 17". Top panels are 11" x 8 1/2". Card stock is durable, and each photograph can be easily framed after the year is complete. All photographs in this calendar have 3/8" white borders.

Your calendar photos will be printed at full resolution. They have been adjusted here for web viewing.

Please keep in mind that printed colors may vary slightly from those viewed on your monitor. Watermarks will not appear on your printed calendar.

* To order this calendar in a larger size with glossy, full bleed (no white borders) photos, please visit this listing (copy and paste into a new browser window): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075M32BK5

Many of these images are available to order on professional archival photographic paper here in my Amazon shop. If you'd like one you don't see offered, please send me an email. I welcome the opportunity to set up a custom listing for you.

Gift wrap is available for this calendar. Ribbons may vary from photos.

To browse through all my photographs, click on the circular image of my face (on the right side of this page) and then click on, "See all" (found on the right side of that page).

2018 Music Wall Calendar Inspirational Musical Instrument Photography Gift for Musician Bass Guitar Piano Flute Cello Ukulele Saxophone Cymbal French Horn Mandolin 11x8.5 Matte 11x17 Open IN STOCK Handmade - XQS5CDJUU

Copyright © 2012-2021 diversejanitorial.net. Powered by Latex Pillow Neck Pillow Imported Natural Rubber Bed Pillows,Harajuku Style Warm Washable Quilts,Small Fresh Candles & Holders